1. Create a budget: Develop a budget that takes into account your income and expenses related to your side hustle. Determine how much money you need to cover your costs and how much you can save or invest.
2. Track your income and expenses: Make sure to track all your income and expenses related to your side hustle. This will help you keep track of your finances, and you can use this information to make adjustments to your budget if needed.
3. Pay yourself first: Make sure to set aside a portion of your income from your side hustle to cover your living expenses. This will help you stay on top of your finances and prevent you from spending too much on non–essential items.
4. Find ways to save: Start looking for ways to reduce your expenses related to your side hustle. You can negotiate better rates for services, look for deals on supplies, or even consider outsourcing some of your tasks to save money.
5. Invest and save: As you start to make more money from your side hustle, look for ways to invest and save that money. This can help you build an emergency fund or create additional streams of income.
6. Have a plan: Make sure you have a plan for how you want to manage your side hustle income and expenses. This can help you stay organized and on track.